Ingredients (per serving):
- 3 large leaves Boston Bibb lettuce
- .75 cup loosely packed non-fat cottage cheese
- 20 grams raisins, finely chopped
- 14 grams pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- a smidgeon each of salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine cottage cheese, raisins, pecans, honey, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into three portions and plop each portion onto the center of a bibb leaf.
- Fold the sides in and roll from bottom to top to make a little packet of each.
- Pick one up with your fingers and enjoy. Try not to keep saying, “Yum. Yum.”
Do you indulge in any divinely nutritious treats?
295 calories (3 blintzes per serving): with iron; calcium; vitamin C; and fiber.