- A hand-crafted journal by local artist Kelly Meyer to fill with lots of new writing.
- Knowledge of where creative writers find their subjects, themes, and words.
- Encouragement to listen to your inner knowing and go where your joy is.
- Courage to share your writing when you’re ready, with people and in situations you trust.
- Certainty that you ARE a writer.
- An opportunity to share your work in a public performance (optional).
You Won't Get:
- Critique or competition. We’re all about the love.
- Strict rules on “how to write.” There are many ways to create powerful work.
- Help with grammar or spelling. This is about your powerful self-expression, not following rules.
- Pressure to write or share anything you don't want to.
Limited to the first 8 people who register.
This workshop is made possible through a grant from the Central Minnesota Arts Board, thanks to funds provided by the McKnight Foundation.