Here’s a tangy, refreshing, healthy side salad to accompany a summer grill meal (for Memorial Weekend, maybe?)
- 1 small avocado, peeled, cored and mashed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-3 tablespoons non-fat (skim) milk (add until you get the consistency you prefer)
- your favorite all-purpose seasoning salt or salt substitute
- fresh ground black pepper
Top your favorite salad with a dollop of this. Pretty as a picture!
Do you make your own salad dressings, or do you prefer to get them from a bottle?